vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Editing

Hey everyone,

Today i had my exam and it was very difficult so i think i need to do a resit at the end of the term for that one, it was about Grammar. Anyway after my exam i went to the library and i sat down and opened my document and i was ready with starting again. I read what i had writing the day before and suddenly this thought came up and it said. 'This is so boring, your beginning is not exciting and it doesn't says i want to know more!'

So i started editing and editing and then i just clicked enter and then i started a whole new beginning and then i got distracted because people were walking by and i couldn't get into the quiet space for one person because it was really full so i was like this is really annoying. Editing is something that you can't do in a story because then you keep editing and i see it by myself that i kept editing the story and it is a waste of my precious time.

So from now on i'm going to stop editing because i reread it and think it is boring or i can do better than this because it will make me crazy. That is one of the deals that i made for myself. If i have doubts about a piece of work, i will write the better piece down on paper and put it away, so when i think my chapter is done, i will grab the notes i made and reread the chapter again and then make the decision if i want to keep it or not.

Ughh....I'm still half way chapter one and it is bugging me already and especially the beginning is bugging me. -__-

I almost had a fight with a friend that i met on a forum, roleplay forum. (Yes i'm still roleplaying) because he was bugging me and he is so full of himself and then i'm trying to keep myself calm but i can't and then i told him. I don't care because it is just a roleplay and then he is annoying me more and more and then when i keep telling myself and him it is just a roleplay he just keeps getting under my skin. I don't want to take the roleplay too seriously but he said something about real life and then he gets me again because i don't want a fourteen year old telling me things about my private life even though he doesn't know anything important but he was going to far. It is really frustrating me so i stepped back and watched a program with my family.

I needed to get this out but now it is good now, i have let it go and tomorrow is Saturday and i will be working on my novel again and now without all the distractions.

Byeee,

Mila

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten