donderdag 23 januari 2014

The first chapter

Hey everyone,

So a new day and actually starting on the first chapter of my novel. It is going well so far i only had some trouble with how to explain certain kind of activities in the chapter. I have lots of question that i'm asking myself. I started my chapter explaining about the country and the ministry that it had become corrupt since the war but then my question is, is it smart of me to start the information in the beginning of the book? So many question has come up to me and i decided to write them down and i put my document away and look at the question i asked myself.

Most of the question i answered myself because it is my novel and i know the story more than others do but still a couple of question stays open because i don't know how to answer them. I watched movies and interviews on youtube about great English authors and then i got a bit crazy, my mind was spinning around so i decided to let it rest. I cleaned up my room and i watched some television and talked with some friends and after dinner it hit me, when i was sitting on the couch with a nice cup of tea it hit me that was after looking at it quite obvious.

This is my story, the ideas are from my own mind, i just was thinking inside the box and not outside so why can't i answer the questions? Simple if i can't answer the question i just have to change that part that can't be answered. It made me happy and it will give me a big boost when i'm editing it tomorrow and start and then i do another situation because i can. =)

Now it is pretty hard to write the first chapter because i don't really have inspiration right now and i'm busy with exams as well as speaking of exams. I have one tomorrow but then after my exam i go to the library and take a quiet spot and start writing in quietness (i don't know if that is an actual word)

So this is a short blog post because i'm learning still now i still have the time..

Talk to you all later.

Byeeee,

Mila


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten