dinsdag 21 januari 2014

Let's start with....introduction.

Hello everyone

Here this is my new blog and today it is 21st of January 2014.
I want to introduce myself and tell you all why i want to keep a blog.

First my own introduction...

I'm Jamila, my nickname is Mila because that is easier. =)
I'm 24 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. You see that i write in English and that has a reason so don't worry, i will explain that to you later in this blog.
I was born on June 2 in 1989 and was born in a family with 7 children including me! I have two older brothers, three older sisters and i have a younger sister. I have a lot of cousins from several ages and i love being an aunt to them. It is not always easy to be the nice and happy aunt but i love the kids to pieces.

Enough about my family, up to me because that is all this blog is about. I have a hobby and i have this hobby since i was a year of nine. I write stories and i stepped from writing stories in Dutch to writing stories in English. I am a huge fan of the English Language. So what is nicer than to create a novel in the language that i love right?

That is why my first blog is a novel in 365 days. I'm going to create a novel in 365 days! This blogs is going to help me go through those 365 days of hard work, through the bad and the good times, the writersblock i will have and how i celebrate the small victories i will be having, at least i hope i will be having them.

I will write blogs for my own so i can loose stress and tension to make this novel. I need to get used to come here at the end of the day and write a blog about my day and what the good and the bad things were. Also i need to keep telling myself my goal. That goal is that i have this novel in 365 days.

Doing this novel next to my school work and the birthdays, the holidays or just the days that i'm sick will be hard but i want to do this for myself and letting myself know that i can do this. So i'll start with 5000 words written per day for the next two weeks. It is a challenge but i'm going for it. It will end on the February 4th.

So on this blog you will read about my hard work, starting tonight at 20.00 o'clock my time.

Thank you all and i'll see you tonight.

bye, 
Mila 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten