dinsdag 21 januari 2014

Inspiration..

Hey everyone...

Yeahh in the introduction i said 20.00 o'clock my time but instead i'm writing it now almost midnight here in damn cold Holland. I have no excuses for my delay. So as i was sitting behind my laptop, prepared to start writing. With my notepad with the drafts next to me and a pencil on top of it, i just couldn't come up with a good summary. I thought suddenly this is not happening to me now because i have no time for a writersblock.

Well i guess i'm a bit stuck on how to begin, i have been doing research for my novel and i have been creating my main characters. It just came up to me that i need more inspiration but how am i going to find inspiration?

I opened google in a next tab on my webbrowser and typed how to get inspiration, so many things to get inspiration and for some people going outside for a walk gives them a lot of inspiration but then i thought about myself. I tried going out with a small notepad and a pencil and i went for a walk. Behind my house there is some kind of an open space, they made it a small park and i walked over the path and then i sat down and it was a very nice view, with water and a bunch of cows (it was spring then) eating grass. I looked at the view and then i grabbed the small notepad with my pencil and i just started writing things down, the weather, the landscaping but as i was writing people walked by and they looked at me awkwardly and at first i didn't notice it but when i looked up and a man was looking at me from a distance while he was walking towards me i just felt uncomfortable. It was like they never saw a girl with a notepad and a pencil before. I just quickly grabbed my things and walked home.

I also tried to sit on the couch and look out of the window and looking at what happens outside, it helped and i wrote a lot of stuff down but i stopped when my mom and my brother told me that i shouldn't be so curious about what is going on outside and my younger sister when she sat next to me just looked outside with me as if there was something happening, i looked at her and she laughed and asked why i was looking outside the whole time. I couldn't tell them i was trying to get inspiration for my novel, i want it to be something i made up so i haven't told my family that i'm writing a novel.... Well i did told my sister because she is my soulmate, she is my supportive and lovely sister.

Now when i was creating my characters i was listening to one of my favorite artists. I love piano music and one day i stumbled upon him while i was searching for some feel good music on youtube. Ludovico Einauldi, this man is brilliant, i love his music and especially I Giorno. You all should look him up if you have the time, that song makes me calm but on depressing days it can either cheer me up or make me cry.

That is all i tried to get inspiration and to be honest i don't even know how i got this idea for a novel, it just popped into my head and i started brainstorming and one day i just decided that i was going to make this, what i had brainstormed into a novel. I'm just going to keep searching for ways to get more inspiration.

So if you want to give me tips or leave a comment how you like my blog so far, you can and i love to get comments as long as they are nice and with good feedback =)

Well this is it for now, blog you all later.

Byeee,

Mila

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten